11.30.2009

interior inspiration : holiday decorating (part two.)












It is now official: the holiday season is among us, which means it is no longer considered too early to break out the lights and decorations. We put up our big pink Christmas tree and the majority of our decorations the day after Thanksgiving, although I am still thinking of buying/making some more- I am a total sucker for the holidays.

Sources (from top to bottom): Flickr: Amy Nieto, LivingEtc, PointClickHome, Flickr: girlhula, Martha Stewart, Abby Powell Thompson, LivingEtc, CafeMom: Bling on My Sewing Machine, Ideal Home, and Polly Wreford.

11 comments:

  1. Those little trees along the mantle are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all those little Christmas trees on the shelf. Really fantastic - but all of them are great. I am going to have a festive picture per day as my kind of blog advent but I really don't know how I am going to choose just 24!
    Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful round-up! I've been threatening to make that doily wreath forever! I need to bite the bullet and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is getting me inspired for holiday decorating! i struggle every year finding interesting ways to decorate opposed to all the sucky manufactured items out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little Christmas trees on the mantle! I've been looking for some all over since I do not like a big Christmas tree, like most people! Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i CANnot WAIt!!
    The festive season is my all time fav season (besides my birthday!)

    x
    x
    x

    Loved you're post!!
    LAdy SUnflower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the ornament display in the first photo. So simple and sweet, and festive too. Never would've thought to do that. Also, I have a strange weakness for white Christmas trees. Divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the maps with the colorful trees - just wonderful.
    Happy Holidays! I can't believe it's that time already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow, i LOVE the last photo! nice colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of hanging ornaments in an open space. We don't have any spaces like that, so I hang some ornaments in our entrance transom. Festive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really inspiring. I liked the snow-white Christmas Tree. Its amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...