10.17.2008

flickr friday : polaroids.

This one was terribly difficult to choose photos for, since I have way too many beautiful ones saved in my flickr favorites. These ones just seemed to suit each other nicely.

flickr friday : polaroids.
1. Untitled, 2. Ruby Reds + Birdies, 3. polaroid 455., 4. lunch time at good time, 5. dreamy girl, 6. imperial_red, 7. Untitled, 8. i'm not wasting film., 9. Untitled, 10. Holga Girl, 11. red tights, 12. Untitled, 13. wishful thinking, 14. a little break, 15. road tripping2, 16. FEELS SO GOOD.

2 comments:

  1. oh, i love this space...i've just spent the loveliest ten minutes browsing gleefully!

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a surprise to be catching up with my google reader and see that you've picked not one, but two of my polaroids as your favorite! thank you! i'm glad you like my work! (i'm typefour on flickr)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...