5.20.2008

a little bit of me.

i know, i'm a geek.
me blogging, photo by Alice


I know that I rarely choose to post anything personal on here, since everything is meant to be based on design, but every once in awhile I think it is fun to do so. Today I saw that Chelsea of {frolic!} posted a survey that I thought would be fun to fill out. If you would like to comment (or if you're a blogger, post) your own answers, I would love to hear them!

Three ways you are stereotypically a girl:
1. Pink is my favorite color. Something about it, especially in good design, always tends to cheer me up.
2. I love shoes.
3. I am extremely domestic. I cook, bake, clean, and garden all the time. And I love it.

Three ways you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I belch and fart, I admit it.
2. I have a fowl mouth (my husband says I talk like a sailor).
3. I always think girls are hotter than guys.

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Coffee from Stumptown
2. Cell phone
3. At least one baked good
-------------------------------------------------------------

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was just about to graduate high school at age 15 and start my first year of college.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Drop off my voter ballot, go to the thrift store, blog on my food blog, send out thank you cards, and cook a delicious meal.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
bread and honey, Gouda cheese, vegetarian jerky, fresh fruit, baby carrots, pretzels, bagels and cream cheese, macarons, and muffins.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off our debt, travel all around Europe, buy a bakery, buy a big Victorian home with a huge kitchen, buy a new wardrobe, put away money for my kid's college expenses, eat at all the amazing restaurants in the city, and donate money to the things I believe in.

5)Places I have lived before:
Oxnard
Los Angeles
Hollywood
Burbank
Glendale
Fullerton
Portland

3 comments:

  1. glad to see that i'm not the only girl who admits to burping and farting!!! >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love this. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! think i'll answer it on my blog :) lovely blog you have here - glad i found it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...