2.08.2008

flickr fridays : a valentine.

Since Valentine's Day arrives before next Friday, here is an early valentine for all of you.

(Click here to view larger version)


1. Jelly heart, 2. Lemon cake with pink hearts, 3. I give you my heart - day14/365, 4. heart bouquet, 5. blush heart, 6. 112: Love Hands, 7. Hearts, 8. love bites, 9. Vintage Valentines and Handkerchiefs, 10. a little love, 11. Please Handle with Care!, 12. Hug Me!, 13. Heart-Shapes Pancakes, 14. Valentine Ideas, 15. Breakfast 4.10.07, 16. teacup


7 comments:

  1. thanks for the beautiful imagery! that cake looks delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for including my little heart. everything is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely collection of valentine related stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vintage valentines are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really happy to see my card design smiling from this collection! Thankyou Design Is Mine, and happy valentines ~ I heart this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    I can't quite remember how I found your blog, but I am glad I did. I drop by every morning, in fact I start my day with a look at it! Thanks.

    Rushina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...