8.17.2007

austin sellers.



I think I am going to be changing the "Illustrator Spotlight" posts on this site to "Artist Spotlight," so that I can feature more talented people in other fields of art.

It is always quite nice to know incredibly creative people personally, and I have always been a huge fan of a particular friend's work, Mister Austin Sellers. Austin is a a wonderful graphic designer based here in Portland who creates a number of designs for posters, album covers, and websites. He designed our beautiful art deco wedding invitations, and for that I am eternally grateful.

As Austin claims, he has, "a self-made degree of being awesome, which has required hard work & expertise in the field of ...being awesome." Well said, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...